Do you want to become a Bulldog, but you could use a little help?
No worries—can I tell you a little secret? I needed help too.
In fact, I would be no where close to where I am today, I would have never become a millionaire, never got six-pack abs, never built the businesses that I have, if I didn't have some really good coaches who helped me along the way.
The thing is it's difficult to go it alone—even when you know what to do.
I know the struggle. I know your pain. I've been there and I've suffered through it.
But—and here's the thing I wish I would have figured out much earlier in life—I found a shortcut for achieving what I want in life.
The shortcut is to find someone who is doing what you WANT to be doing and get them to teach you how to do it.
It's as simple as that.
So, the big question is what is your goal?
Do you want to learn how to build enough passive income that you don't have to work for someone else and you can be financially free?
Want to get in shape, get that physique you've always wanted? Maybe those six-pack abs that are so difficult to get?
Want to get started in real estate investment?
Perhaps you need some *ahem* relationship guidance. You are afraid to talk to girls and you just don't know how to get results?
Or maybe you want to excel in your career or build your first business?
Well, if you are like most of the Bulldog I coach, chances are it's not just one of these goals you have, it's most of them or ALL of them and more.
That's good—reeeeal good man.
My coaching methodology is a holistic approach.
This means that what I do is help you with your entire life, because that's what it takes to truly level up and become a Bulldog.
When I coach you, there is no topic off limits and nothing too embarrassing to talk about—trust me, I've heard it all and I've dealt with most of it myself.
If I can go from this:
To a fucking bulldog, like this:
You can do the same and if not better.
Sounds good? Ok, one small issue…
I do not take everyone, because not everyone is ready
I don't mean to be a snob at all. I want to help EVERYONE, but I WILL NOT coach everyone—I don't care how much money you offer me.
The reason is simple: I have a limited amount of time and I only want to spend my time coaching people who:
- Have the potential to actually really become a fucking Bulldog and reach their potential.
- Are motivated and committed enough to do it.
- I like.
I don't really need money. I'm a multi-millionaire and I have plenty of passive income coming in every month for the rest of my life.
That doesn't mean I'm not making more money and building businesses—I am.
But, what it does mean is that I can be HIGHLY selective, because I don't NEED anyone's money.
I have a little notepad on my desk that says “I DO WHAT I WANT.”
It's the truth.
If you are the right kind of person, who truly wants to become a Bulldog, I want to show you how you can build the kind of life where you to can “DO WHAT YOU WANT.”
Great, let's move on.
What I do and how I do it
Like I said, my coaching is holistic.
I pry. I want to know more about you than just what you want to tell me.
I need this information so I can best serve you and help you become the Bulldog you want to become.
This is a rundown of the general areas I coach in and my expertise:
- Career (increase salary, make more money, manage your career.)
- Entrepreneurship (start a business or side hustle to make more money.)
- Relationship / dating
- Personal development (plan and achieve goals, books to read, where to develop)
- Fitness / diet (lose weight, gain muscle, start exercise program etc)
- Personal branding
- Investing (mostly real estate, but I can help you weigh the alternatives—I've done it all including complex option trading.)
If you are serious about even building a side hustle, it's not that difficult to get to a point where you are making $2k+ a month within a year. Most of my coaching clients have been able to achieve much more than that.
And if you just want to make more money at your current job, I can help you find another job, go through the interview process and negotiate a higher salary.
Hear how I taught Gregory from Dapp University to make $75k in one week
How to work with me
I used to have a bunch of options, but I basically offer two main ways I do coaching now. (And a few other options we'll discuss in a minute.)
First off, there is an application process.
It's simple though. Just email me and give me a short intro. Tell me a little bit about yourself and what kind of coaching you are looking for. Also, I'm very interested to hear about your commitment level.
Next, there are two options:
- Twice a month coaching. Unlimited email support from me. We'll work together to develop a personal plan for you to achieve your goals. $3,000 / month.
- Once a month coaching. Unlimited email support from me. We'll work together to develop a personal plan for you to achieve your goals. $1,500 / month.
Most of my coaching clients start off with option 1 and then move to option 2 once they are well on their Bulldog path. That's what I would recommend.
* Additional coaching options: I also offer some in person, private coaching. There are two options for this. First one is you come out to San Diego or I can come out to you and we have an entire day coaching session. The second is dating coaching, usually in Vegas. If you are interested in these email me.
I only offer a limited number of slots for coaching, currently 10!
I am also usually completely booked out, so when a few slots do open, I give those slots those who show the most promise, and are really serious about putting forth the effort to get to the next level.
If you want to apply for my coaching services:
- Email me at [email protected] and give me a short intro. Tell me a little bit about yourself and what kind of coaching you are looking for. Also, I'm very interested to hear about your commitment level. Also tell me what level of coaching you are looking for.
That's it. I look forward to working with you!
Looking for a cheaper option? Join the Bulldog Mindset Membership and you can get live Q&A sessions each month. It's not the same as individual coaching, but it's a good option if you can't afford the monthly coaching packages.